Hey! In this banjo lesson we’ll take a look at a melodic/Scruggsy style break for Cherokee Shuffle. In the key of A, the capo is positioned at fret 2. During the video lessons we’ll spend some time learning the phrases and memorise as we progress. Check out the play-along video once you’ve learnt the tune and practice improving your tempo!
The video lesson for Part A is available free below.
Members also have access to:
- The full lesson for Part B which breaks down the tune at a slow tempo, with in depth explanation and time spent memorising the tune;
- TAB on screen & PDF download;
- Play-along video to help progress to a faster tempo;
- Practice mp3 backing track;
- Over 30 minutes of video lessons!
The TAB only is also available to purchase separately below for the full arrangement.